4 Days, 3 Nights Safari
Tailor Made Safaris
Group Size 12 Pax
2 Safari Vehicles / Supply Vehicle & Crew
Everyone gets a window seat guaranteed!!!!
“Out Of Africa” Style Under Canvas
“Bringing You Closer To Africa – Bringing You Closer To Nature”
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
4 Days 3 Nights
Standard Camping Safari Itinerary In Brief
Group Size 12 Pax
Get One Night Free After Safari
Safari Code: SCS 2
December – March
June – October
Special get One Night Free
After the Safari meals Included
Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro Crater
- All transfers according to program
- All executions mentioned in this program
- Entrance fees to all National Parks
- Extra-fees for Ngorongoro Crater
- Scout fees
- Overnight all Hotels/Campsites according to program
- FB during safari (picnic-lunch) Safari Starts with Picnic Lunch Boxes and ends with breakfast
- 5 litres mineral water per person per day on safari; tea; coffee
- Driver/guide and car (Land rover / Land cruiser/ Nissan Patrols) for Safaris without km limit!!!
- Driver/guide and car ((Land rover / Land cruiser/ Nissan Patrols) for Safaris without time-limit!!!
- Flying Drs Service
- Safari Crew
- International flights
- Visa fees
- Drinks (if not mentioned above)
- Expenses of personal nature (like souvenirs)
- Excursions and trips not included in this program (e.g. Serengeti Balloon Safari )
Day 1: Arusha – Mto Wa Mbu – Serengeti National Park
On this day of safari you will depart from Arusha very early in the morning with picnic lunch boxes to Serengeti National Park via Ngorongoro Conservation area.
Today this will be your transit safari to Serengeti National Park. Arriving in Serengeti late in the afternoon.
You will meet your crew who would have set up the at Seronera Pubic campsite. Dinner and overnight Seronera Public Campsite. HB
Days 2 & 3: Serengeti National Park
On this 2 days of safari you will spend a full day exploring Serengeti National Park for predators and prey returning to your camp for dinner and overnight FB
Day 4: Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro Crater Tour – Savanna Bush Camp
On this day of safari you will depart very early in the morning with picnic Lunch boxes.
Say bye to your crew and proceed to Ngorongoro Crater. Explore Ngorongoro Crater till late afternoon, assent the inner wall of the crater, exit the crater and proceed to Savanna Bush Camp for dinner and overnight. You will be our guest this evening at Savanna Bush Camps. FB
You will be our guest this evening at Savanna Bush Camps in Mto Wa Mbu Meals Included!!
Day 5: Savanna Bush Camp – Arusha
On this day after breakfast you will depart from Savanna Bush Camps to Arusha to continue with your onward safari. BB
End of Safari
|1||Arusha City||2||Makuyuni Village|
|3||Savanna Bush Camp / Fruit Tasting||4||Karatu Township|
|5||Loduare Gate||6||Ngorongoro View Point|
|7||Ngorongoro Decent Road||8||Naabi Hill Gate|
|9||Serengeti Visitor Centre||10||Serengeti Public Campsite|
|11||Seronera Village||12||Retima Hippo Pool|
|13||Area To See Wild Animals|